Recorded online workshop.
Help more clients and add great value to your hypnotic treasure box by learning Client-Centered Hypnotic Regression Therapy. In this 2-day course, Roy Hunter and Bruce Eimer, Ph.D. will co-present a special online live workshop hosted by Stephanie Conkle.
Content is based on their highly acclaimed text, The Art of Hypnotic Regression Therapy: A Clinical Guide (Hunter and Eimer, Crown House Publishing, 2012). Please scroll to the bottom to sign up!
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS
Roy Hunter, DAPHP, DIMDHA, teaches professional hypnosis and advanced techniques for professionals and teaches self-hypnosis to groups and clients for personal or professional motivation. He was specially selected to carry on the work of the late Charles Tebbetts. He was awarded a PhD from Alpha University and California University with a major in clinical hypnotherapy, and is a Fellow of the Association of Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy, and Life Diplomate of the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association. Roy was awarded an honorary PhD from St. John’s University for lifetime achievement in hypnotherapy.
Bruce N. Eimer, Ph.D., ABPP is a licensed clinical psychologist and Fellow of the American Psychological Association who started practicing in 1986. His experience includes over 28 years of experience treating people with chronic pain, anxiety, PTSD, depression, phobias, and other emotional, behavioral, and relationship problems using cognitive-behavioral and hypnosis therapy techniques. Dr. Eimer is a Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Professional Psychology in the specialty of Cognitive-Behavioral Psychology and is a Fellow and Approved Consultant in Clinical Hypnosis with the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
Earns 14 CEU credits!
1. Summarize basic hypnotic regression therapy (HRT) theory and techniques;
2. Assess when HRT is indicated;
3. Describe and/or demonstrate how to establish ideomotor finger response signals;
4. Explain the risk and causes of false memories;
5. Explain how to minimize the risk of false memories;
6. Recognize and discuss the differences between leading and guiding;
7. Describe a hypnotic induction technique with deepening technique with deepening procedures;
8. Compile an HRT pre-talk emphasizing the avoidance of preconceived notions about the cause of the problem;
9. Describe which past events we look for during HRT;
10. Describe at least two hypnotic regression techniques;
11. Recognize abreactions and describe how to use hypnotic techniques to facilitate the client's ability to release negative emotions surrounding a past event;
12. Explain how to use appropriate hypnotic suggestion at the conclusion of the regression in order to increase the probability of lasting success;
13. Explain how the techniques and safeguards built into diversified client-centered hypnosis ensure that the material uncovered comes from the client and not from the therapist.
The Four Hypnotic Steps to Facilitate Change (hypnotherapy objectives).
Ideomotor responses to determine whether or not to employ regression.
What IS hypnotic regression therapy (HRT), and which hypnotic objectives can it fulfill?
When is regression appropriate?
The difference between guiding and leading.
In-depth explanation of regression
Phase 1: Client Preparation
Phase 2: Regression Techniques to Discover the Cause
Phase 3: Abreactions and Release
Phase 4: Subconscious Relearning
Phase 5: Concluding the Session
Role Play and Demonstrations (repeated as time permits)
Facilitator demonstration followed by discussion.
Roleplay of an interesting case (will you be the one to find the key to resolution?).
Additional demonstration(s) as time permits.
Supervised HRT practice sessions
Group discussion of challenges encountered during practice sessions
Past life regressions: fact or fantasy?
Ethics, possible explanations, techniques, and demonstrations (based on group interest and/or time).
Repeated demonstrations - as time permits.
Hypnotic Regression Therapy demo video to enjoy and keep. (A $59 value!)
Easy Payment Options: 1 payment of $420 or 3 monthly payments of $150 USD